Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Finished Sew-along Dress


Wow!  I'm sorry to keep you all waiting.  I bought my snaps last night and finally put them on today.  These are the colored snaps from Joann's. . . they are plastic with metal insides, and I put them on with my trusty hammer.  I bet most people don't think of a hammer as an integral part of a sewing box, but it definitely is for me!

I also made a D-ring belt for Allie to wear, and I love it! 

This is what I get when I tell her she can pose however she wants.  Ha ha!


I've got my first freezer paper stencil on the table drying, so hopefully, I can show y'all that tomorrow. 

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! I really like the addition of the D ring belt.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Isn't it funny the poses they come up with?

    The belt adds so much to the ensemble! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished mine posted to my blog. Thanks for the sew-along. http://blissfulthings-lanirose.blogspot.com/2011/03/otto-sew-along.html

    ReplyDelete